UK Driving Licence

What do I need to take my UK Driving Test in Oxfordshire? 

Camber Driving School will tutor you on UK specific laws and regulations and get you ready for your theory and practical driving test, on completion making you UK road legal.

If you hold a full driving licence from the country you are originally from but now need to take a UK test to exchange your licence or continue to drive in the uk after a 12 month period for example 

More helpful information such as country and licence specific information can be obtained by visiting the government website. CHECK HERE